Tori Will Be Back in the Fall
Join us for this award winning online series of college prep sessions for field hockey athletes.
Get prepared for your Summer connections! With any questions email us at email@example.com
Tori reprises her 2020 course with 3 concentrated online sessions preparing high school athletes for their summer in front of college coaches. Best practices with great tips to give athletes an advantage.
Topics discussed will range from:
- Email must-dos (and email don'ts)
- Researching and building your college list
- Navigating NCAA rules
- Video filming & editing tips & how-to's
- Things you should always do (and never do!)
- Official and unofficial visits
- Plus we will have some very special guests
- Free downloads and freebies
Two Evening Sessions
All 7.30pm to 8.15pm est.
I am really excited to host this 3-part college-prep series! My goal with this zoom series is that you come out of it feeling more confident and informed. I know that the recruiting process can sometimes be stressful and overwhelming; I want to help you turn any stress into excitement and overwhelm into action! Let's gooo!
I encourage you today to forward this link to any of your teammates, and the parents of your teammates, so that they can join us too. You can tell them to register the same way you did: https://lineupfh.com/online/
A few deets:
- I will email you the zoom link around 5:30pm today.
- We start at 7:30pm est and the seminar will be 45 minutes long.
- Totally fine if you're late or need to leave early.
- If you are multitasking (totally get it, you are very busy humans!) it's A-Ok for your camera to be off.
- I will turn everyone's mic off, and we will use the chat for your questions/comments. However, totally fine if you want to turn your mic on to say something!
- Our goal is to record the zoom call (but with technology, ya never know!)
- Ill let you know about the recordings next week.
- From 8-8:15pm est we will end with a Q&A each session, so please come with questions!
- If you can't make it tonight or another week, no need to let us know.
- Tonight we are going to touch on a little bit of everything, including all "musts-knows" for the recruiting process.
- The following two weeks we will do a deeper dive into specifics, plus will have special guests.
- Goalies - almost everything we will discuss in this series applies to you too, but we know you have unique goalie-specific questions, so we will have special guest Emily Snowden AKA The Goalie Trainer on next week from 8:15-8:40 to answer all your goalie-specific questions!
- This series is for athletes, parents and high school/club coaches, for grads '26-'23.