A College Coach Cooperative
48 College Clinics.
It's a 3-in-1 Event
Athletes will receive:
- Semi-Private College Clinics
- College educational panels with coaches and seminars on College Prep.
- The day ends with 7v7 Game-Play Showcase where you are coached and seen by college coaches in competitive matches. The LineUP will assign you to a team.
Watch Tori's videos on our home page for details.
We've really worked hard at keeping this affordable. We know of recruiting programs that charge in excess of $700. $600 seems to be the norm.
We're determined to provide impact and value for your investment. Not just by offering an attractive price, but by providing access to a level of colleges rarely represented on-field at one time.
- The "Entry Fee" is only $269 to $289 depending on the venue. This guarantees you a roster spot into this program. PLUS:
- Gives you the right to make Semi-Private Clinic reservations with our coaches.
- Allows you entry and free access to all the panels with college coaches
- And provides a roster spot in the Game-Play Action Showcase.
- Click on "Coaches & Pricing" for specific venue pricing details
- Additional clinic pricing is $50. per clinic. (You will register for these later in the spring when field times are announced)
- By registering, you agree to sign-up to a minimum of 3 clinics daily (you choose with who).
- With 3 clinics your minimum investment to participate is $439.
- You have the option to register for a clinic any and every hour that clinics are available - possibly as many as 8.
- However, we recommend doing no more than 6 . The number of clinics you do in a day should depend on your strength, stamina and fitness.
The individual college clinics cannot be refunded for any reason.
In regards to the Entry Fee:
If you verbally commit to a college between now and the camp:
full refund less $45 (which can be used towards any World Camp or EuroTour programs). We need proof of verbal commitment and it must be outside of 14 days of start of program.
If you need to cancel (due to anything; injury, schedule conflict, or covid etc)
Outside of 30 days of the event, you have the option of a full refund less the $75 deposit, which can be used as a credit towards any future Lineup or EuroTour programs.
Within 30 days there is no refund nor credit.
If camp is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any instance of Force Majeure:
we will refund all monies paid to less $75 which will be credited towards any future Lineup or EuroTour programs.
It's a 2-step process.
STEP 1: Register
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee"
- The "Entry Fee" will guarantee you a roster spot in this program.
- The "Entry Fee" gives you the right to make Semi-Private Clinic reservations.
- In addition The "Entry Fee" allows you:
- Through the gate with entry and free access to...
- Education Panels and College Prep Seminars
- 7v7 Game-Play Showcase
Look for a REGISTRATION LINK on the header of this web site or REGISTRATION BUTTONS on most pages.
STEP 2: Clinic Sign-up
It's simple. It might seem confusing because it's new.
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee" (you did this in Step 1).
- Later in Spring (well before the event) all registered athletes will be notified by email that the Clinic registration is open for sign-ups.
- At that time you will be provided with the registration links for all participating co-op coaches.
- Players then go online and sign-on to the clinic of their choice -- as long as space is available in that clinic. (Step 2).
- Popular coaches will do multiple clinics to meet higher demand.
- However, even if a coach were to due triple-time at the event (as it is their choice) they would not be able to work with every athlete. Therefore it is in the athletes interest to book sooner, rather than later, when they decide who they want to work with.
- Note that "Registered" players are confirmed to a clinic coach and time by a first to apply, space available basis.
- LineUP staff will be on hand to register last minute clinic sign-ups on the day of the event. (If space is open)
Our hope and goal is that every athlete can work with the coach of their choice, but that cannot be guaranteed depending on a coaches clinic demand. Best not wait on your selection. Clinic sign-ups are based on first to sign-up, space available basis.
Clinics are limited to only 20 players!
You get to see and be seen up-close and personal. No more getting lost in a sea of competing players.
Sorry - no guarantees. But our goal is "yes" to all participants working with their top 3 choices. To help make this happen we will be sending a questionnaire before the program matrix is finalized asking each registered participant their top three choices. When we have an understanding of demand we will work with each coach to see how many clinics they want to do to meet their potential needs. In the end, it will be the coaches decision. If it is just one or two who "need" to be with a coach, they may let the class number grow to 22 +/-. Again, this will be their decision.
We also have 7v7 matches which will be coached by the attending coaches so they can see all athletes up close.
It's possible that coaches may be watching other coach clinics when they are not actively in a coaching session.
If athletes play at the level or standard for the program you are interested in - you will be noticed. Coaches are on the hunt. It's not a one-way street. Conversely, athletes should be able to compare themselves to their competition and see where they stand.
Our typical schedule includes a warmup for the first clinics at 7:30am and the game play ending at 8pm. A full 12+hour day! However, some venues may start later and end earlier. Times will be noted on the specifc venue & date "HOME COACHES & PRICING" camp page.
Per NCAA compliance rules, we are not allowed to state if certain programs are finished recruiting certain classes. The chance that at least some of these schools will still be recruiting for class of 2022 is pretty high. Here is our recommendations for you:
- If you haven't yet, email and call all the coaches attending this clinics who you are interested in their school/program.
- Tell them that you signed up for the LineUp and that you are interested in taking their clinic.
- Tell them you are interested in their school/program (and why), and ASK THEM if they are still recruiting your year.
- Because you are a 2022, per NCAA rules, all coaches are allowed to email and call you (even during the Dead period).
- Getting on phone and zoom calls is the absolute best way to get to know a coach, and to know that they are interested in you.
- To have the most success, in your email include highlight and skills videos, and your academic and hockey achievements.
- Keep in mind, they are in season, so make sure to do research before you email a coach (ie, wish them luck in their next game!)
- If none of the coaches respond to your call/email, a few weeks later try them again and include more info about yourself like an updated video. If you still can't get a response, we suggest opening up your search to more schools, including a broader range of hockey and academic programs/schools.
If you register and realize later in the year that this event isn't the best suited for your needs, you can get a full refund less the $75 deposit; and you can use that $75 as a credit towards any future LineUp, World Camp USA and Sport EuroTour! Just let us know prior to 30 days of the event (see our cancel policy). We plan to host more LineUp events that have a broader range of programs and schools, including DIII.
We realize this concept is new, and hopefully we were able to outline the program properly and provide the answers to all of your questions. But if we haven't, you can write us at:
See you at the LineUP!