COVIDPolicies, Protocols & Requirements
THIS EVENT IS HELD INDOORS
Our goal is to continue offering amazing experiences to our athletes during this time of Covid, especially since they have missed out on so much over the last 2 years. The LineUP will be one of the first indoor hockey events since April. Because it is an indoor sporting event, and with the rise of the Delta variant, we will have to take additional precautions - as the health and safety of our athletes, families, coaches and staff is our number one priority.
Please thoroughly read our COVID safety protocols and cancellation policy. By registering for the December 4th LineUP, you agree to the terms below:
Dec 4th, 2021 COVID LineUP Safety Protocols:
We strongly urge all LineUP participants and any parents/fans attending to be fully vaccinated.
LineUP will also require the three policies below in order to participate in The LineUP. By registering for The LineUP, you agree to the following:
- LineUP will require proof of vaccination for any family, fan or athlete inside the facility.
- NOT VACCINATED? We require a negative COVID test within 72 hours of LineUP for all athletes AND parents/fans in attendance.
- LineUP will require all parents/fans to wear a mask while inside the facility.
- LineUP will require all athletes not training or playing in a game to wear a mask while inside the facility.
Additionally, LineUP holds the right to the below protocols if our staff and coaches see fit for the safety of our athletes & staff. This could go into effect regardless of whether the state or local governments require it. By registering for The LineUP, you agree to the following:
- It may be possible that a mask requirement could be implemented for all LineUP attendees and staff even while playing/training.
- It may be possible that we must restrict the number of parents/fans per athlete in the facility.
- It may be possible that we must not allow parents/fans in the facility.
If you choose to participate in the indoor LineUP, you are aware of the risks of contracting COVID-19.
We suggest all athletes purchase event loss Insurance, learn more here.
Dec 4th COVID Cancellation Policy:
If the CDC, State of Massachusetts or Bristol County restrict indoor gatherings, or there are any mandates that restrict The LineUP from happening on Dec 4th that are out of the LineUP’s control, The LineUP will issue all registrants a full credit, less a $25. service fee, towards a future LineUP .
The $25 will go towards the non-refundable facility fee and other non-refundable costs associated with coordinating the event.
Notes about credit:
- The credit will not include the 2.99% registration fee and the $25 COVID service fee.
- Credits will expire January 2024 and must remain within the immediate family.
If the event is forced to be canceled, the LineUP is not responsible for any incidental travel or hotel costs that may be associated with this event. If you are traveling, we suggest you become familiar with your hotel/flights cancellation policies before booking.
The LineUP will not offer any monetary refunds if the CDC, State of Massachusetts or Bristol County restrict indoor gatherings, or if there are any mandates that restrict The LineUP from happening on Dec 4th that are out of the LineUP’s control. Credit only will be offered as described above.
If you are not able to attend LineUP because you are not feeling well, contract COVID-19 or are unable to attend due to government-mandated shut down of air or train travel - this is covered by insurance which we highly suggest purchasing. Details here.
By registering for The LineUP, you agree to these terms.