QUESTIONNAIRE DUE MARCH 15TH
This info will help us determine if we can open the day to new registrations - you! This is NOT an acceptance to the LineUP July 9, nor is it a registration into a specific clinic. That will be announced soon.
Please read the important notes and FAQ at the bottom of this questionnaire before submitting this form.
Fill out my online form.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS FORM:
- Only athletes on the waitlist should submit this form.
- Your responses are completely confidential and will only be seen by Tori and a few of the administration staff. We will not share your selections with any college coach.
- We need this information to understand the demand for each program/coach. Our goal is that every athlete gets their top 3 clinic choices, (however we cannot guarantee this).
- This form is for the ATHLETE to fill out (not the parent). We do however suggest the athlete reviews their clinic choices with a parent and/or their coach before submitting.
- To see which coaches are currently committed to coaching these clinics, go to the July 9th Coach Page.
- Follow our partner @SportEuroTour on instagram as that is where we will also post updates and other hockey news, clinics, etc!
- For all your questions, please check out our FAQ page here.
- Make sure to research each school's academic and hockey program before making this selection. While it's great to reach for the stars, we suggest not selecting all 4 clinics that are a reach in hockey and/or academics, but instead select a range of schools:
- HOCKEY FIT: Read the bios of the athletes on the team to get a feel of their level. Ask your coaches their opinion if that program would be a good fit. Ask any teammates if they know anyone who plays for that team or who was recruited by them.
- ACADEMIC FIT: Go to the school's website and read their Student Profile. Check their SAT, ACT, GPA of the average student they submit. Talk with your school advisor and any teachers who might be able to help guide you.
- CULTURAL FIT: Take a virtual tour of campus. Does the school have your potential interested major? Do you like the size/location? Ask any friends or teammates if they know anyone who goes to this school.
With this information we hope to notify waitlisted athletes before April or during the month of April of potential new openings to this program date. Please watch for our emails.