We will be doing everything we can to bring Waitlisted Athletes into the March 25th DI/DII event.
If we cannot get you a Roster Spot we will refund all monies paid.
There is a good chance that we will be able to accept more than a few from our waitlist.
Don't get discouraged. But you must register.
WATCH THIS FIRST
More Details Below
NORTHWESTERN - YALE - DAVIDSON - BROWN - SYRACUSE - ST JOES - GEORGETOWN - BOSTON COLLEGE - PENN STATE - HARVARD - NORTHEASTERN - PROVIDENCE - COLUMBIA - COLGATE - BOSTON UNIVERSITY - HOFSTRA - TEMPLE - WAGNER - QUINNIPIAC - UALBANY -DELAWARE - MARYLAND - MICHIGAN
SHIPPENSBURG - MERCYHURST - BELMONT ABBEY - KUTZTOWN
and The Goalie Trainer (Emily Snowden)
We only post coaches who have committed.
All coaches listed have committed to joining The LineUP ®. Because the life of a coach can be very fluid, they cannot always guarantee they will be on site for a portion or all of the program. However, at this time, we fully expect them to be with us the entire time.
All athletes are welcome, regardless of school, club affiliation or level. Limited only by capacity.
Class of 2025
The Rivalry Games
You Pick Your Coach
You Pick the Time
You Pick the Team
The Rivalry Games is a new Talent ID innovation where athletes team-up with DI college coaches and their Rivalry team for up-close, head-to-head, 7v7 training games. Real game action that pits coach against coach with competing high school athletes.
The Rivalry Games run concurrent with LineUP ® College Coach Clinics.
You choose with who and when.
Clinics or Games.
Rivalry Game details CLICK HERE.
LineUP: A College Coach Cooperative
82 1-hour college clinics in 1 day.
Each clinic limited to just 16 field players & 2 GKs.
You choose which coach to work with.
The ultimate way to see and be seen!
LineUP's Free Transfer Program
Did something come up and now you can't make March 25th? Enroll in our free transfer program! Available until March 3rd.
Form & details in our FAQs.
"My daughter LOVED the event. It was like she was floating after 12+ hours of field hockey in the heat—she couldn’t have been happier. Congrats!!"
"My daughter had an amazing experience yesterday at the LineUP. Thank you for a creative and well-planned event!!"
"Today was awesome, she loved the camp. What a great format for these players, thank you!! Look forward to doing more in the future."
"It’s really cool to see someone creatively disrupting a saturated recruiting/showcase industry where so many events just do the same thing, in a way that seems to work better for both recruits and coaches."
"I really enjoyed the Line UP structure. What I liked most about Line Up, was the ability to select coaches. Awesome camp! Thank you."
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES FOR REGISTERED field player ATHLETES
(gks have different timeline):
- Sunday January 8 at 6pm est: "Entry Registration" opens.
- Sunday January 29 5pm est, through February 1st: Phase I opens; you can register for your top 3 clinics and are guaranteed your top 3 programs during this window. We will email you the clinic registration link.
- Sunday February 5, 5pm: Phase II opens; all athletes can register for any additional clinics. Class of 2025 also has the option to register for an available Rivalry Game.
- March 9: Last day to register for available clinics or make changes to your schedule. All participants will be "locked" into their clinic choices.
College Clinic Schedule
Last Updated: Feb 5 at 2:30pm est
THE RIVALRY GAMES, for class of 2025 - is a new talent ID game-play innovation. Experience up-close, head-to-head competitive game action with the college coach of your choice. You pick the game, time AND coach!
- For the March 25th pilot, the Rivalry Games will be for class of 2025 only.
- Registration opens this Sunday, February 5th at 5pm (same time/date/link as Phase II additional college clinic registration).
- In addition to selecting your time and game, you can select which team/coach you play for!
- There will be a total of 6 games, each game is 25 minutes each.
- Games will be 7v7 with 3 alternating field players as subs. Equal play time for all. With small game play, it means lots of touches on the ball and lots of action!
- Each 25 minute game is $45 per athlete.
- You can only register for 1 game. Please do not register for more than 1 game at this time.
- In addition to the competing Rivalry team coach, there may be other LineUP coaches watching from the sideline or the coach lounge on the 2nd floor.
- Registering for a Game is optional (totally fine if you do not want to play in a game and just want to do clinics).
- Rivalry Games are 25 minutes each. Rosters are max'd at 9 field players & 1 goalkeeper per team.
- Players will be rotated through for equal playing time. You are not guaranteed to play your primary the position the whole time. This is a time to show the college coaches your adaptability And remember: no matter where you are on the field, you play all positions 🙂
- A Rivalry Game is available on a first to register, space available basis. Because each team is limited to just 9 field players and 1 goalie, spots will go very quick for the popular games. There is a chance the software will show the game available when you first go to register, but when you check-out there is a chance it could get booked during that time.
- For the March 25 pilot, LineUP does not guarantee a top choice for your game. LineUP cannot overbook a game and there is no waitlist. If a spot later becomes available you can check live-availability at the clinic registration link and register then. Registration will close March 10.
- Games will not be filmed. Parents also cannot film the games because parents are not allowed inside the dome due to limited capacity.
- Cancel/swap policy: After you register for a game, if you change your mind you can swap your roster spot for an open and available roster spot with another Rivalry Game team. This is free of cost outside of 22 days to the event. Note however you cannot swap your Rivalry Game roster spot for a college clinic, or vice versa.
- Our team will follow up with you after the game/event, to hear about your experience! As this is a pilot in a never-before-done game-play model, we would love any feedback.
Pricing & Registration - March 25
We're determined to provide impact to your future and value for your investment. Not just by offering an attractive price, but by providing access to a level of college coaches rarely represented together - coaching - at one time.
$369 entry plus $60 per clinic
- The "Entry Fee" is $369. We have a convenient and free payment plan. Deposit is only $89. This guarantees you a roster spot into this program. PLUS:
- Gives you access to register for the college clinics.
- Allows you entry and free access to all the panels with college coaches
- Receive & keep our very cool pinnie 🙂 All coaches will be given your pinnie number, schedule & details.
- Additional individual clinic pricing is $60. per clinic. You will register for these starting January 29.
- By registering, you agree to sign-up to a minimum of 1 clinics at $60. each (you choose the clinic).
- You have the option to register for as many clinics as you like. Each clinic will cost $60. We recommend doing no more than 5 clinics.
- Goalies: you have a different process. Make sure to keep an eye on your email.
We recommend athletes purchase insurance in case of injury or illness, more info HERE.
LineUP has a 3.99% registration/credit card fee. No other hidden fees or extra dues.
It's a 3-step process.
GKs - click on Goalie Page to see how you will register.
Phase I: Register for the Entry Fee
- We have specific launch dates, check the details page of the specific lineup you are interested in for that date. Every lineup so far has sold out in 24-48 hours of launch, so we strongly suggest registering on launch date!
- We will have a paid waitlist. Typically we are able to accept a number of athletes off the waitlist in the beginning of phase 3. Make sure to check your email, as we will email you if you get off the waitlist. You will get your money back if you do not get off the waitlist.
Phase 2: College Clinic Sign-up - for your top 3 clinics
- Around 5-9 weeks prior to the event (we will email you this date and link and post the date on this page), athletes can can register for their top 3 college clinics.
- At that time, you will be provided with the registration link for the college clinics. You will then go in and select your top 3 clinics for $60/clinic.
- If you register for more than 3 clinics in this phase, our staff will randomly delete one of your clinics.
- This is to ensure all athletes get their top 3 clinics (we wouldn't want one athlete's 5th choice booking up another athlete's 1st choice, ya know?!)
- If you forget to register during this phase, you can register later - but most likely a handful of clinics could be sold-out by then (aka we cannot guarantee your top 3 clinics if they are not registered for during this phase).
- If you register for more than 3 clinics in this phase, our staff will randomly delete one of your clinics.
It is our goal that every athlete gets to work with their top 3 coaches. During phase 2, if you do not get your top 3 clinics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help. We cannot guarantee your top choices, but we will do everything in our power. If you are dissatisfied, we will offer you a full refund during this phase.
Phase 3: Additional Clinic Sign-ups
- This will take place around one or two weeks after phase 2. We will email you this date and link and update the event page. Don't worry, we will be in communication!
- At this time, we will also let a group of athletes off the waitlist.
- During phase I we don't fully book-up the event, to help ensure all the athletes registered in phase I get their top 3 choices.
- All athletes have the option to register for additional clinics.
- We encourage registering for 4 or 5 clinics, but strongly discourage from 6+ (you need breaks!)
We promise it's easier than it sounds! We will send emails communicating with you, and post updates on this page. Click on FAQ to learn more.
Listed as the first question under FAQs
LINEUP PREP DETAILS
March 25, 2023
You choose your schedule between 8am-7pm
DI & DII Programs only on this Day
See Sunday March 26 for DIII programs
- Do one or do both. Separate pricing and registration required for each day.
- Florham Park Sports Dome
- 76 Passaic Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- MAP LINK
- Arrival Time:
- Arrive at least 45 minutes before your first clinic.
- We are opening check-in at 7:15am for athletes who registered for an 8am clinic.
- Check in at the LineUP booth to sign-in & get your jersey.
- You will also receive a reminder list of the clinics you are registered for.
- We will have the day schedule available so you always know where to be at what time.
- End Time:
- You can leave once your last clinic of the day is completed.
- COVID Policies: There are no restrictions or requirements at this time.
- Packing list:
- Water bottle, water & extra water!
- The facility will have water but we suggest bringing your own water and bring an extra water bottle if you have clinics back to back.
- Lunch & lots of snacks
- It’s can be a long day! Most of our athletes will be there for 8+ hours, make sure to bring enough food and snacks to keep you energized.
- We will provide a jersey that you get to keep. If you have a certain type of tank or T-shirt you prefer to wear under a jersey, we encourage you to bring it.
- Goalies - we will provide a GK shirt with a number.
- Wear this jersey all day so college coaches can easily recognize you!
- All your standard OUTDOOR hockey gear - mouthguard, shin guards, any tape, or anything you need to rock and roll on the field all day long. The event is indoors - but will be outdoor rules and equipment.
- Your hockey notebook & pen
- Questions for the college coach. Ok ok, you can't physically pack this. But come prepared with questions!
- Water bottle, water & extra water!
- Due to inclement weather, this event will not be canceled nor postponed.
- This event will occur inside.
- We will supply you with a jersey with your own unique number at registration, you will get to keep this jersey.
- We have given each coach the list of each athlete with each athlete’s jersey number so they can easily ID you.
- We just got instagram!
- Follow us @thelineupfh
- Your Login:
- Login to your account HERE.
- Viewing space is limited. We have rented the basketball court for rest and wait area. Parents can watch from designated areas.
- Parents are not allowed to film the college clinics.
- Parents are allowed to listen-in on the College Prep Q&A but are not allowed to participate (we found that parents take over the conversation when we allow them to ask questions!)
- To get the most out of the day, we suggest registering for 3 or more clinics, but no more than 6. We strongly advise against registering for 3+ clinics in a row, as you will want a break. More details on this in our FAQ.
- College Prep Q&A:
- We will host a 30-minute College Prep Q&As with different college coaches. Times will be posted at the event.
- Athletes - please come prepared with questions to ask the college coaches!
- This is designed to be an interactive and educational experience between the coach and the athlete. We are allowing parents to listen in (think you're a fly on the wall!) because we know how crucial a parent's role is in the recruiting process.
- We strongly suggest all athletes purchase insurance. This will protect you against sickness or injury. LineUP does not offer refunds or credits if you get sick or injured. More info HERE.
- Check-in will be 45 minutes prior to your first clinic.
- At check-in you will collect your numbered jersey and schedule.
- First clinics begin at 8.00AM
- Coach and Field location will be posted at the event. It is the athletes responsibility to be at the correct location and on time.
- A detailed email will be sent 3 days in advance of the event outlining everything you will need to know and do.
March 25, 2023 will be held at
Florham Park Sports Dome - 76 Passaic Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- Newark Int. Airport, NJ - 16 miles
- JFK Airport, NY - 50 miles
- Philadelphia Airport, PA - 100 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT - 160 miles
- NYC: 30 miles
- Allentown, PA 75 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 90 miles
- New Haven, CT: 115 miles
- Baltimore, MD 190 miles
- Boston, MA: 250 miles
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesClinics
Limited to only
16 Field Players
and 2 Goalies
Florham Park Sports Dome
Florham Park, NJ
March 25 2023