The Must Do Event of 2022
After Summer - After Fall season
After Thanksgiving Tournament...
Bring it all together,
This one needs to be on your calendar.
For High School Grads
2023, '24, '25 & '26
December 3, 2022 | Taunton, MA
Outdoor game - Indoors on turf
- NEW: Added more overall capacity from our 2021 December event.
- WITH smaller clinic size (fewer players - more noticeable).
YOU PICK & CHOOSE YOUR COLLEGE CLINICS!132, 1-hour college clinics, in 1 day.
Each clinic is limited
to just 16 field players & 2 GKs.
Over 30 top coaching programs represented on December 3rd.
(see up-to-date list below)
All age appropriate field hockey athletes welcome, regardless of school, club affiliation or level. Restricted only by limited program capacity and age. Registration is on a first-to-sign-up, space available basis. Our 2021 December LineUP sold-out quick. We've increased capacity, register at 6pm on September 18 to help guarantee your spot.
PROUD SUPPORTING SPONSOR
December 3rd LineUP
Amherst, Boston College, Boston University, Bowdoin, Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, Davidson, Duke, Georgetown, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Middlebury, MIT, Northeastern, Princeton, Providence, Richmond, Stanford, Tufts, UPenn, UVA, Villanova, Washington & Lee, Williams, Yale...
More to be Added
All coaches listed have committed to joining The LineUP. Because the life of a coach can be very fluid, they cannot always guarantee they will be on site for a portion or all of the program. However, at this time, we fully expect them to be with us the entire time.
What is LineUP... Explained Here.
How to Register
NEW TO THE LINEUP?Here's How to Join...
Follow these steps:
Scroll below to see the updated clinic schedule availability. If your ideal schdedule is sold out, email us at email@example.com so we can help get you into your top choices! (Goalies email us for live availabilty).
Register for the entry fee for $369. Click 'Registration' button above.
Register for your college clinics. You pick & choose! Most athletes do 3-5 clinics. Each clinic is $60.
Example Clinic Matrix from 2021
December 3 to be Posted Soon
December 3, 2022 will be held at the Fore Kicks III - 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- T. F. Green Airport, RI-30 miles
- Boston Logan International Airport-40 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT - 120 miles
- Providence, RI: 30 miles
- Boston, MA: 40 miles
- New Haven, CT: 120 miles
- NYC: 200 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 290 miles
LOCAL FOOD OPTIONS
Space is limited and viewing the indoor turf and hockey action here is virtually non-existent. For this reason, we encourage family and fans to take time away from the venue and have lunch or explore the area. We've provided some links to do that below. RECOMMENDED LUNCH: Closeby, Home Plate Bay Street Grill / in center of town, Liberty and Union Alehouse | CASINOS Plainridge Park and a little further Tiverton Casino both will have meal options, shopping and activities. | TRIP ADVISOR: RESTAURANTS
To pre-order, download their free app "SportsGrub". Instructions and App download HERE
Make sure to order with them by Nove. 30th if you choose this delivery option.
Pricing & Registration - December 3
LINEUP PREP DETAILS
December 3, 2022:
- Fore Kicks
- 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- MAP LINK
- Arrival Time:
- 50-30 minutes prior to your first clinic
- Due to capacity restrictions, we ask you do NOT enter the facility any earlier than 50 minutes before your first clinic.
- 8am Starts: We will open check-in at 7:10am (this will happen next to the turf downstairs).
- 9am Starts: We will open check-in at 8:10am (this will happen upstairs).
- 10am Starts: We will open check-in at 9:10am (this will happen upstairs).
- 50-30 minutes prior to your first clinic
- Check in at the LineUP booth to get your jersey and your personalized check-in sheet.
- You will receive an email a few days prior to LineUP with your jersey number, please have this ready as you will check-in with your jersey number.
- We will have the schedule available so you always know where to be at what time for your clinics and tourney games.
- End Time:
- Last clinic ends at 7:00pm. But you choose your clinic times.
- Where to go before your clinic:
- We will have a print-out of where the clinics located are so you know which field you are on. Please check this out at least 15 minutes before your clinic so you aren't late.
- 3 minutes before your clinic starts (on the 57 of the hour), head onto the turf. (there is only 5 minutes between clinics).
- Please walk on the sidelines as our college coaches are setting up their drills. As you're walking to your clinic, please do not walk through other coach's drills as they are setting up, again, please walk on the SIDELINES.
- Stand BEHIND the cage for your clinic.
- Wait until your coach invites you onto their field to start the clinic.
- Packing list:
- Water bottle, water & extra water! Have this filled up before you arrive.
- The facility will have water but we suggest bringing an extra water bottle that is filled up, especially if you have a clinic back to back.
- Lunch & lots of snacks
- It’s a long day and night! Most of our athletes will be there for 10 hours, make sure to bring enough food and snacks to keep you energized.
- We will provide nice jerseys that you get to keep. If you have a certain type of tank or T-shirt you prefer to wear under jersey we encourage you to bring it.
- Goalies - we will provide a GK shirt with a number.
- NO CLEATS.
- All your standard OUTDOOR hockey gear - mouth guard, shin guards, any tape, or anything you need to rock and roll on the field all day long. The event is indoors - but will be outdoor rules and equipment.
- Your hockey notebook & pen
- If you are driving, it might be nice to pack a foldable chair so you don't have to sit on the ground if all the chairs are used.
- The facility might be a bit chilly, bring an extra sweatshirt and sweatpants.
- Questions for the college coach. Ok ok, you can't physically pack this. But come prepared with questions!
- Water bottle, water & extra water! Have this filled up before you arrive.
- NO Video will be available for sale at this event
- Due to inclement weather, this event will not be canceled nor postponed.
- This event will occur inside.
- We will supply you with a jersey with your own unique number at registration, you will get to keep this jersey.
- We have given each coach the list of each athlete with each athlete’s jersey number so they can easily ID you.
- You will also be emailed this jersey number a few days before the event, you will check-in with this number.
- We're on Instagram!
- Follow us @thelineupfh
- DM us from your account so we can repost to our story!
- There will be no Tournament at this event - as it is scheduled the weekend after Thanksgiving tournaments.
- Your Login:
- You can login to your account at any time to see all your registrations and clinic sign-ups. You create an account when you first register for any LineUP event. Login HERE.
- Due to capacity restrictions, parents cannot be on or near the turf during the clinics. We have rented the full upper level of the facility for rest and wait area. Parents are not allowed to film the college clinics.
- RECAP: Clinics = no fans around turf.
- Parents and Fans will be directed up the stairs to the 2nd floor after their athlete is checked-in.
- We will host 1 college prep Q&A which we encourage parents to attend too. We will be taking questions from parents.
- Please do not invite anyone who does not have to be there throughout the day. This is due to facility's capacity restrictions and COVID safety.
- All parents/ fans - at this time masks are optional.
- Parent College Prep with Q&A:
- Tori will host a 30-minute College Prep Q&As. Come with questions. No check-in is required.
- We strongly suggest all athletes purchase insurance. This will protect you against sickness or injury. LineUP does not offer refunds or credits if you get sick or injured. More info HERE.
- Need to Cancel or Postpone:
- Go to our FAQ page for details HERE. Also, an insurance option (above) has been provided to help protect your investment against injury, health and specific family issues.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES FOR REGISTERED ATHLETES:
- Sunday September 18: Entry Registration Launches
- Tuesday Oct 17th at 8pm eastern: Phase I opens; you can register for your top 3 clinic choices
- Sunday Oct 23th: we will start to open up some of the waitlist (we suggest you register for your top 3 clinics before this date)
- Nov 1st: Phase II open; all athletes can register for additional and available clinics.
- Nov 15th: Last day to register for clinics. All participants will be "Locked" into their clinic choices.
- December 3rd Event Date: Check-in the day of the event 45 minutes prior to your first clinic.
IMPORTANT clinic registration NOTES:
- Register using the same account you registered for your entry fee. Here is the login .
- The 'TBD' on the schedule means we will open up more clinics based on what sells out first. We will update the schedule throughout the week.
- Combined clinics - NEW! As may see from the schedule, a couple clinics may be combined; this means the 2 coaches/programs are pairing up and all the drills will be together. Check out the schedule above to see if that combined clinic is on 1 or 2 fields (2 fields means twice as much space).
- Again, only register for 1, 2 or 3 clinics this initial phase week (no more than 3!). More can be added in Phase 2.
- If you only want to register for 1 or 2, that is fine - but why come for so few? The beauty of the LineUP is your ability maximize opportunities with multiple coaching staffs. You'll have time in Phase 2 clinic of sign-ups to add more, beyond 3 clinics. We do this to make sure everyone gets their top three choices to start.
- You make your schedule! We encourage breaks throughout the day and we discourage signing up for 4 clinics in a row. Space yourself, to prevent fatigue.
- Goalies note: You have a different registration process.
We're determined to provide impact and value for your investment. Not just by offering an attractive price, but by providing access to a level of college coaches rarely represented together - coaching - at one time.
We've worked hard at keeping this affordable. We know some recruiting programs that charge in excess of $700.
The "Entry Fee" for the LineUP is only $369. We have a convenient and free payment plan. Deposit is only $89. This guarantees you a roster spot into this program and allows you to sign-up for as many clinics as your stamina can handle.
- Clinic pricing: Each clinic is $60. per clinic in addition to the entry fee. You will register for Clinics a few weeks after "entry" registration (details below).
- By registering, you agree to sign-up to a minimum of 1 clinic at $60. each (you choose your clinics).
- You have the option to register for as many clinics as you like. Each clinic will cost $60. We recommend doing no more than 7 clinics. You'll want to be fully energized at each clinic.
We recommend athletes purchase insurance in case of injury or illness, more info HERE.
LineUP has a 3.99% registration/credit card fee. No other hidden fees or extra dues.
It's a 3-step process.
GKs - click on Goalie Page to see how you will register.
STEP 1: Register
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee".
- Registration opens Sunday, Sept 18th at 6pm est.
STEP 2: Clinic Sign-up (for your top 3)
- In October, all registered athletes will be notified by email that the college clinic registrations are open for sign-up. We will provide this schedule on this page as well.
- At that time, you will be provided with the registration link & password for the college clinics. You will then go in and select your top 3 clinics for $60/clinic.
- Popular coaches will do multiple clinics to meet higher demand. However, even if a coach were to run 3 clinics, they would not be able to work with every athlete. Therefore it is in the athletes interest to book their clinics sooner, rather than later.
- You will have up to 5 days to register for your top 3 clinics.
- If you register for more than 3 clinics in this window, our staff will randomly delete one of your clinics.
- This is to ensure athletes aren't registering for 4 or 5 clinics during this 5-day window. Clinics have limited numbers, so we wouldn't want one athlete's 5th clinic option to book up another athlete's 1st option - ya know?
- If you forget to register during this 5-day window, you can register later - but most likely many clinics will be sold-out by then.
It is our goal that every athlete gets to work with their top 3 coaches. During this 5-day window if you do not get your ideal top 3 clinics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help. We cannot guarantee your top choices, but we will do everything in our power. If you are dissatisfied, we will offer you a full refund during this window.
STEP 3: Additional Clinic Sign-ups
- Option to register for more than 3 clinics (4+). This will happen around around 1 week after all athletes registered for their top 3 clinics. We do this to ensure all athletes get their top 3 clinics.
- Just like the first round, we will send you the new password and you will go in and register for more optional clinics, based on availability and your schedule.
We promise it's easier than it sounds! We will send emails communicating with you, and post updates on this page. Click on FAQ to learn more.
We offer full refunds less $89 prior to 22 days before the event. However, free transfer options are available. Please read our FAQs for specific cancellation details.
- Note: If you commit to a college program and would like to cancel, you will receive a full refund less a $45 processing fee if we receive an email with this request prior to 14 days before the event.
- We strongly suggest all participants get Insurance.
- Read our FAQs for specific details and your options regarding cancellation refunds and transfers.
- COVID: in the case the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 government mandates - see our COVID cancellation policy
"My daughter LOVED the event. It was like she was floating after 12+ hours of field hockey in the heat—she couldn’t have been happier. Congrats!!"
"My daughter had an amazing experience yesterday at the LineUP. Thank you for a creative and well-planned event!!"
"Today was awesome, she loved the camp. What a great format for these players, thank you!! Look forward to doing more in the future."
"It’s really cool to see someone creatively disrupting a saturated recruiting/showcase industry where so many events just do the same thing, in a way that seems to work better for both recruits and coaches."
"I really enjoyed the Line UP structure. What I liked most about Line Up, was the ability to select coaches. Awesome camp! Thank you."
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesLimited to 16 Field Players
and 2 Goalies per Clinic
December 3, 2022