LINEUP PREP DETAILS July 31:
- July 18th was the last day for clinic registrations and changes. The rosters have been finalized and printed! Get excited!
- Meet our Team HERE!
- Fore Kicks
- 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- MAP LINK
- Arrival Time:
- Arrive at least 45 minutes before your first clinic.
- We are opening sign-in at 7:15am for athletes who registered for an 8am clinic.
- Check in at the LineUP booth to sign-in & get your pinnie.
- You will also receive your tournament times and a reminder list of the clinics you are registered for and the field number they are on.
- We will have the schedule available so you always know where to be at what time.
- Departure Time:
- The tournament round robin ends at 7:45pm.
- LineUP staff is hosting a hockey warmup on the 2nd turf for athletes with an 8am clinic from 7:40-7:55am. (We suggest you stretch and do some plyo’s beforehand.)
- LineUP staff is hosting a warmup on the 2nd turf for athletes with a 9am clinic from 8:40-8:55
- Packing list:
- Water bottle, water & extra water!
- The facility will have water but there is only one spout so we suggest bringing your own water and bring an extra water bottle if you have a clinic back to back.
- Lunch & lots of snacks
- It’s a long day and night! Most of our athletes will be there for 12 hours, make sure to bring enough food and snacks to keep you energized.
- We will provide pinnies that will need to be returned at the end of the day. If you have a certain type of tank or T-shirt you prefer to wear under pinnies we encourage you to bring it.
- Goalies - we will provide a GK shirt with a number.
- All your standard hockey gear - mouthguard, shin guards, any tape, or anything you need to rock and roll on the field all day long.
- Sunscreen & anything else you need to have a healthy, successful day!
- This is a mask-optional event.
- Your hockey notebook & pen
- Questions for the college coach. Ok ok, you can't physically pack this. But come prepared with questions!
- Water bottle, water & extra water!
- Due to inclement weather, this event will not be canceled nor postponed.
- In case of rain - bring plastic bags, extra clothes, a weather pod, water proof equipment bag, raincoats, etc.
- In case of lightning - if we need to stop training due to weather, we will ask all athletes and families to go in their car. There is an indoor space for athletes dropped off.
- In case of hot hot heat - bring a cooler, ice, a portable fan, an umbrella or small tent, or anything to help keep you cool between clinics and games.
- We will supply you with a pinnie with your own unique number at registration.
- We have given each coach the list of each athlete with each athlete’s pinnie number so they can easily ID you.
- You must return this pinnie at the end of your day. If we do not receive your pinnie at the end of the day you will be invoiced for $85.
- If you are not vaccinated and have been around anyone who was recently diagnosed with COVID-19, contact us ASAP.
- We just got instagram!
- Follow us @thelineup2021
- If you have a hockey account - DM us from that account so we can repost!
- Let us know which recent post you want us to repost and which lineup you are attending, and any other details you’d like to share (psst, we are going to tell our college coaches to check out the account!)
- Tournament round robin is from 4:30-8pm. The games are 8v8 on half of a full hockey field, and are 35 minutes long. Each athlete will play 2 games, coached by the participating college coaches. At sign-in you will get your assigned teams and times.
- Your Login:
- Login to your account HERE.
- Parents can watch from designated areas.
- Parents are not allowed to film the college clinics.
- Parents are allowed to film the games but you cannot be on the turf. The organization originally set to film is not able to participate now due to NCAA regulations.
- Parents are allowed to listen-in on the College Prep Q&A but are not allowed to participate (we found that parents take over the conversation when we allow them to ask questions!)
- If you signed up for 5+ clinics and are feeling too tired to participate in all the clinics you registered for, you are not forced to attend them all. Listen to your body and if you have to miss a clinic, we suggest emailing that coach after letting them know.
- College Prep Q&A:
- We will host two 30-minute College Prep Q&As with different college coaches. One will be at 12:15pm, the other will be at 1:15pm.
- Athletes - please come prepared with questions to ask the college coaches!
- This is designed to be an interactive and educational experience between the coach and the athlete. We are allowing parents to listen in (think you're a fly on the wall!) because we know how crucial a parent's role is in the recruiting process.
- You are allowed to attend both of these, or none! No check-in is required.
Committed Coaches :: IVY, NESCAC and New England Schools
July 31 Taunton, MA
Tjerk van Herwaarden
Assoc. Head Coach
Dani Ryder Kogut
All coaches listed have committed to joining The LineUP. Because the life of a coach can be very fluid, they cannot always guarantee they will be on site for a portion or all of the program. However, at this time, we fully expect them to be with us the entire time. Most talent ID events that operate over muliple days typically provide athletes with 12 hours of programing. Coaches are busy. They prefer one-and-done, which is why more top quality coaches can join the LineUP for the day.
Pricing IVY and New England Schools July 31
We're determined to provide impact and value for your investment. Not just by offering an attractive price, but by providing access to a level of colleges rarely represented on-field - at one time. This year, more than any other, it is critical you spend your time and money wisely.
We've worked hard at keeping this affordable. We know of recruiting programs that charge in excess of $700 with $600 plus the norm.
- The "Entry Fee" is only $269. This guarantees you a roster spot into this program. PLUS:
- Gives you the right to make Semi-Private Clinic reservations with our coaches.
- Allows you entry and free access to all the panels with college coaches
- And provides a roster spot in the Game-Play Action Showcase.
- Additional clinic pricing is $50. per clinic. (You will register for these later in the spring when field times are announced)
- By registering, you agree to sign-up to a minimum of 3 clinics at $50. each (you choose with who).
- With 3 clinics your minimum investment to participate is $419.
- You have the option to register for a clinic every hour that clinics are available - possibly as many as 8. Each clinic will cost $50.
- We recommend doing no more than 6 . The number of clinics you do in a day should depend on your strength, stamina and fitness.
It's a 2-step process.
STEP 1: Register
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee"
- The "Entry Fee" will guarantee you a roster spot in this program.
- The "Entry Fee" gives you the right to make Semi-Private Clinic reservations.
- In addition The "Entry Fee" allows you:
- Through the gate with entry and free access to...
- Education Panels and College Prep Seminars
- 8v8 Game-Play Showcase
STEP 2: Clinic Sign-up
It's simple. It might seem confusing because it's new.
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee" (you did this in Step 1).
- Later in Spring (well before the event) all registered athletes will be notified by email that Coach Clinic registrations are open for sign-ups.
- At that time you will be provided with the registration links for all participating co-op coaches.
- Players then go online and sign-on to the clinic of their choice -- as long as space is available in that clinic.
- Popular coaches will do multiple clinics to meet higher demand.
- However, even if a coach were to due triple-time at the event (as it is their choice) they would not be able to work with every athlete. Therefore it is in the athletes interest to book sooner, rather than later, when they decide who they want to work with.
- Note that "Registered" players are confirmed to a clinic coach and time by a first to apply, space available basis.
Our hope and goal is that every athlete can work with the coach of their choice, but that cannot be guaranteed depending on a coaches clinic demand. Best not wait on your selection once their times are announced.
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesLimited to 20 Athletes per Clinic
July 31, 2021
The Best Way to See, and Be Seen
July 31, 2021 will be held at the Fore Kicks III - 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- T. F. Green Airport, RI-30 miles
- Boston Logan International Airport-40 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT - 120 miles
- Providence, RI: 30 miles
- Boston, MA: 40 miles
- New Haven, CT: 120 miles
- NYC: 200 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 290 miles
- Check-in will be 45 minutes prior to your first clinic.
- At check-in you will collect your numbered bib and schedule
- First clinics begin at 8.00AM
- 2 optional warm-ups available at 7.30AM and 8.30AM.
- Coach and Field location will be posted at the event. It is the athletes responsibility to be at the correct location and on time.
- Matches to end at 7.45PM
- A detailed email will be sent to one week in advance of the event outlining everything you will need to know and do.