JULY 16 CLINIC NOTICE
Individual Clinic Sign-ups will be done in 2 phases. This is so we can offer all participants their top three clinic choices.
- PHASE 1: Wednesday June 9 at 6:00PM, Log-in to the link provided to you - with passcode - in an email we will send you that day, after noon.
- At that time select your required top 3 Clinics - and only your top 3 (please note, selections above 3 at this time will be voided). We suggest completing sign-up for your top 3 choices by the start of Phase 2 or risk them being sold-out.
- PHASE 2: Sunday June 13 at 3:00PM Optional clinics 4 to 8 will open for registration. Also at this time we will allow a limited number of waitlisters into this process.
- No sign-ups will be accepted after July 4 unless otherwise stated.
Use the Clinic Matrix below as a worksheet before logging in and selecting your clinics. Please note the schedule could change prior to the Phase 1 start date - double check the schedule prior to logging in.
Prior to Attending the LineUP you must complete the online waiver (above).
July 16 Committed Coaches
Sacred Heart Greenwich, CT
Tjerk v Herwaarden
Caitlin Van Sickle
Assoc. Head Coach
Assoc. Head Coach
AGH Hockey Club
Excel Hockey Camp
All coaches listed have committed to joining The LineUP. Because the life of a coach can be very fluid, they cannot always guarantee they will be on site for a portion or all of the program. However, at this time, we fully expect them to be with us the entire time. Most talent ID events that operate over muliple days typically provide athletes with 12 hours of programing. Coaches are busy. They prefer one-and-done, which is why more top quality coaches can join the LineUP for the day.
Pricing July 16
We're determined to provide impact and value for your investment. Not just by offering an attractive price, but by providing access to a level of colleges rarely represented on-field - at one time. This year, more than any other, it is critical you spend your time and money wisely.
We've worked hard at keeping this affordable. We know of recruiting programs that charge in excess of $700 with $600 plus the norm.
- The "Entry Fee" is only $289. This guarantees you a roster spot into this program. PLUS:
- Gives you the right to make Semi-Private Clinic reservations with our coaches.
- Allows you entry and free access to all the panels with college coaches
- And provides a roster spot in the Game-Play Action Showcase.
- Additional clinic pricing is $50. per clinic. (You will register for these later in the spring when field times are announced)
- By registering, you agree to sign-up to a minimum of 3 clinics at $50. each (you choose with who).
- With 3 clinics your minimum investment to participate is $439.
- You have the option to register for a clinic every hour that clinics are available - possibly as many as 8. Each clinic will cost $50.
- We recommend doing no more than 6 . The number of clinics you do in a day should depend on your strength, stamina and fitness.
It's a 2-step process.
STEP 1: Register
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee"
- The "Entry Fee" will guarantee you a roster spot in this program.
- The "Entry Fee" gives you the right to make Semi-Private Clinic reservations.
- In addition The "Entry Fee" allows you:
- Through the gate with entry and free access to...
- Education Panels and College Prep Seminars
- 8v8 Game-Play Showcase
STEP 2: Clinic Sign-up
It's simple. It might seem confusing because it's new.
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee" (you did this in Step 1).
- Later in Spring (well before the event) all registered athletes will be notified by email that Coach Clinic registrations are open for sign-ups.
- At that time you will be provided with the registration links for all participating co-op coaches.
- Players then go online and sign-on to the clinic of their choice -- as long as space is available in that clinic.
- Popular coaches will do multiple clinics to meet higher demand.
- However, even if a coach were to due triple-time at the event (as it is their choice) they would not be able to work with every athlete. Therefore it is in the athletes interest to book sooner, rather than later, when they decide who they want to work with.
- Note that "Registered" players are confirmed to a clinic coach and time by a first to apply, space available basis.
- LineUP staff will be on hand to register last minute clinic decisions on the day of the event. (If space is open)
Our hope and goal is that every athlete can work with the coach of their choice, but that cannot be guaranteed depending on a coaches clinic demand. Best not wait on your selection once their times are announced. The co-ops have sold-out within days of announcement.
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesLimited to 20 Athletes per Clinic
Sacred Heart Greenwich
July 16, 2021
The Best Way to See, and Be Seen
July 16, 2021 will be held at the Sacred Heart Greenwich, 1177 King St, Greenwich, CT 06831
- JFK Airport, NY-35 miles
- Newark Liberty Airport-50 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT -97 miles
- T. F. Green Airport, RI-148 miles
- Boston Logan International Airport-190 miles
- Garden City (Long Island)-40 miles
- Newark, NJ: 45 miles
- New Haven, CT: 50 miles
- Springfield, MA-110 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 125 miles
- Providence, RI: 150 miles
- Boston, MA: 175 miles
- Check-in will be 45 minutes prior to your first clinic.
- At check-in you will collect your numbered bib and schedule
- First clinics begin at 8.00AM
- 2 optional warm-ups available at 7.30AM and 8.30AM.
- Coach and Field location will be posted at the event. It is the athletes responsibilty to be at the correct location and on time.
- It may be possible to sign-up for additional clinics on the day of the event if there are open spots.
- Matches to end at 7.45PM
- A detailed email will be sent to one week in advance of the event outlining everything you will need to know and do.
Hotels: Many hotels in Tarrytown, NY and Stamford ,CT to choose from. Both approximately 15 minute drive from the venue.