Two Remarkable Goalie Events
LineUP Talent ID December 3rd
Goalie Day Training December 4th
register for one or both
December 3, 2022
Indoors on Turf
For High School Grads
'23 - '26
The Must-Do Event of 2022
PLUS Maddie Hinch will host a free Q&A for all goalies at LineUP on Dec 3!
After Thanksgiving Tournament...
COLLEGE CO-OP TALENT ID132, 1-hour college clinics, in 1 day.
YOU PICK & CHOOSE YOUR COLLEGE CLINICS!
Each clinic is limited to just 2 Goalkeepers & 16 field players.
Over 30 top college programs represented on December 3rd.
(see up-to-date list below)
with Maddie Hinch
Registration for Goalie Day is September 25th at 6:30pm est.
2 Epic Events.
Register for both events, or just one.
All age appropriate field hockey athletes welcome, regardless of school, club affiliation or level. Restricted only by limited program capacity and age. Registration is on a first-to-sign-up, space available basis. Our 2021 December LineUP sold-out quick. We've increased capacity, register at 6pm on September 25th to help guarantee your spot.
December 3rd LineUP
COMMITTED COACHES FROM
Amherst, Babson College, Boston College, Boston University, Bowdoin, Brown, Bucknell, Central Michigan, Colgate, Columbia, Connecticut College, Dartmouth, Davidson, Duke, Georgetown, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Lasell University (DIII), Maryland, Michigan State University, Middlebury, MIT, New England College, Northeastern, Princeton, Providence, Richmond, Sacred Heart, Syracuse, Temple, Tufts, UMass Amherst, UPenn, UVA, University of Rochester, Villanova, Washington & Lee, Williams, Yale
...MORE TO COME!
All coaches listed have committed to joining The LineUP. Because the life of a coach can be very fluid, they cannot always guarantee they will be on site for a portion or all of the program. However, at this time, we fully expect them to be with us the entire time.
What is LineUP... Explained Here.
How to Register
NEW GOALIE REGISTRATION PROCESSHere's How to Join... Follow these steps:
STEP 1: Register for the Event.
Registration begins September 25th for goalies at 6pm. This is a first to sign up, space available basis. Last year this event sold-out immediately, we suggest registering right at 6pm. Entry is $369. There is a complintary payment plan you can choose to opt into.
During registration, you will select your top 3 clinic choices in the registration form. Make sure to know your top 3 programs on September 25th.
By Sept 25 our college coach list will be finalized.
STEP 2: Pay your invoice for your top 3 clinics.
Each clinic is $60. LineUP staff will assign you to your your top 3 clinics, based on what you selected on September 25th in the form. You will get an email notifcation to pay the clinic invoice around the week of October 9th, along with the clinic times our team assigned. Please pay this clinic invoice by October 15th, or you could risk losing your top 3 choices.
STEP 3: Register for additional college clinics.
October 16th at 6pm est registration open to register for optional 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th clinics. You create your own schedule and can register for however many clinics you choose. We reccomend not doing more than 2 clinics in a row; there are 11 hour of back-to-back clinics to choose from. This is a first to sign-up basis; clinic slots do get sold-out.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES FOR REGISTERED ATHLETES:
- Sunday September 25, 6pm est: Entry Registration launches for goalkeepers (Step 1)
- Make sure to know your top 3 clinic choices when registering.
- Sunday September 25, 6:30pm est: Entry Registration launches for Goalie Day Dec 4th for goalkeepers
- Week of October 9th: Top 3 clinic invoices will be emailed to you (You chose your top 3 clinics at registration).
- October 15th: Deadline to pay top 3 clinic invoices
- Sunday October 16th at 6pm est: Register for optional additional clinics (step 3)
- Nov 19th: Last day to register for college clinics. All participants will be "Locked" into their clinic choices after this deadline.
- December 3rd Event Date: Check-in the day of the event 45 minutes prior to your first clinic.
December 3, 2022 will be held at the Fore Kicks III - 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- T. F. Green Airport, RI-30 miles
- Boston Logan International Airport-40 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT - 120 miles
- Providence, RI: 30 miles
- Boston, MA: 40 miles
- New Haven, CT: 120 miles
- NYC: 200 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 290 miles
LOCAL FOOD OPTIONS
Space is limited and viewing the indoor turf and hockey action here is virtually non-existent. For this reason, we encourage family and fans to take time away from the venue and have lunch or explore the area. We've provided some links to do that below. RECOMMENDED LUNCH: Closeby, Home Plate Bay Street Grill / in center of town, Liberty and Union Alehouse | CASINOS Plainridge Park and a little further Tiverton Casino both will have meal options, shopping and activities. | TRIP ADVISOR: RESTAURANTS
To pre-order, download their free app "SportsGrub". Instructions and App download HERE
Make sure to order with them by Nove. 30th if you choose this delivery option.
TRIP ADVISOR: THINGS TO DO (TAUNTON)
SHOPPING: WRENTHAM OUTLET VILLAGE / TAUNTON ANTIQUE CENTER / SILVER CITY GALLERIA MALL
1) Will Maddie Hinch be running training clinics at Dec 3rd LineUP?
A) No - however Maddie will be running two 30-minute Q&A for goalie athletes, plus be available for autographs & pics.
2) What times will Maddie Hinch be running her Q&A?
A) The first Q&A will begin at 10:10am and the second at 4:10pm.
3) Are the LineUP and Goalie Day the same event?
A)No. They are separate events with separate registrations.
We offer full refunds less $89 prior to 22 days before the event. However, free transfer options are available. Please read our FAQs for specific cancellation details.
- Note: If you commit to a college program and would like to cancel, you will receive a full refund less a $45 processing fee if we receive an email with this request prior to 14 days before the event.
- We strongly suggest all participants get Insurance.
- Read our FAQs for specific details and your options regarding cancellation refunds and transfers.
- COVID: in the case the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 government mandates - see our COVID cancellation policy
"My daughter LOVED the event. It was like she was floating after 12+ hours of field hockey in the heat—she couldn’t have been happier. Congrats!!"
"My daughter had an amazing experience yesterday at the LineUP. Thank you for a creative and well-planned event!!"
"Today was awesome, she loved the camp. What a great format for these players, thank you!! Look forward to doing more in the future."
"It’s really cool to see someone creatively disrupting a saturated recruiting/showcase industry where so many events just do the same thing, in a way that seems to work better for both recruits and coaches."
"I really enjoyed the Line UP structure. What I liked most about Line Up, was the ability to select coaches. Awesome camp! Thank you."
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesLimited to 16 Field Players
and 2 Goalies per Clinic
December 3, 2022