Committed ProgramsDecember 4 Taunton, MA
Harvard, Princeton, Brown, Dartmouth, Columbia, UPenn, Yale, Duke, Stanford, Georgetown, Villanova, Syracuse, Middlebury, UConn, Boston College, Boston University, Maryland, Johns Hopkins, Holy Cross, Bowdoin, Providence College, Amherst, Quinnipiac, Wesleyan, MIT, Connecticut College, Trinity, Babson, Ball State, Bates, Williams, UMaine, Lafayette, UNH, Tufts
YOU PICK & CHOOSE YOUR COLLEGE CLINICS!84 1-hour college clinics in 1 day. Each clinic is limited to just 18 field players & 2 GKs.
All coaches listed have committed to joining The LineUP. Because the life of a coach can be very fluid, they cannot always guarantee they will be on site for a portion or all of the program. However, at this time, we fully expect them to be with us the entire time.
December 4th LineUP is located indoors on field turf.
"My daughter LOVED the event. It was like she was floating after 12+ hours of field hockey in the heat—she couldn’t have been happier. Congrats!!"
"My daughter had an amazing experience yesterday at the LineUP. Thank you for a creative and well-planned event!!"
"Today was awesome, she loved the camp. What a great format for these players, thank you!! Look forward to doing more in the future."
"It’s really cool to see someone creatively disrupting a saturated recruiting/showcase industry where so many events just do the same thing, in a way that seems to work better for both recruits and coaches."
"I really enjoyed the Line UP structure. What I liked most about Line Up, was the ability to select coaches. Awesome camp! Thank you."
Pricing & Registration - December 4
We're determined to provide impact and value for your investment. Not just by offering an attractive price, but by providing access to a level of colleges rarely represented on afield - at one time. This year, more than any other, it is critical you spend your time and money wisely. Plus - YOU get to pick and choose!
We've worked hard at keeping this affordable. We know some recruiting programs that charge in excess of $700. You can participate in The LineUP for as low as $379.
- The "Entry Fee" is only $319. We have a convenient and free payment plan. Deposit is only $89. This guarantees you a roster spot into this program. PLUS:
- Gives you access to register for the college clinics.
- Allows you entry and free access to all the panels with college coaches
- Receive & keep our very cool pinnie 🙂 All coaches will be given your pinnie number, schedule & details.
- Provides a roster spot in the Game-Play Action Showcase. Play in 2 games being coached and watched by the college coaches.
- Additional clinic pricing is $60. per clinic. You will register for these in October (details below).
- By registering, you agree to sign-up to a minimum of 1 clinics at $60. each (you choose the clinic).
- You have the option to register for as many clinics as you like. Each clinic will cost $60. We recommend doing no more than 5 clinics.
We recommend athletes purchase insurance in case of injury or illness, more info HERE.
LineUP has a 2.99% registration/credit card fee. No other hidden fees or extra dues.
By Registering for The LineUP, you agree to our COVID policies. More info HERE.
It's a 3-step process.
GKs - click on Goalie Page to see how you will register.
STEP 1: Register
- The first thing is to register with your "Entry Fee".
- Registration opens Tuesday, Sept 21st at 7pm est.
STEP 2: Clinic Sign-up (for your top 3)
- In October, all registered athletes will be notified by email that the college clinic registrations are open for sign-up. We will provide this schedule on this page as well.
- At that time, you will be provided with the registration link & password for the college clinics. You will then go in and select your top 3 clinics for $60/clinic.
- Popular coaches will do multiple clinics to meet higher demand. However, even if a coach were to run 3 clinics, they would not be able to work with every athlete. Therefore it is in the athletes interest to book their clinics sooner, rather than later.
- You will have up to 5 days to register for your top 3 clinics.
- If you register for more than 3 clinics in this window, our staff will randomly delete one of your clinics.
- This is to ensure athletes aren't registering for 4 or 5 clinics during this 5-day window. Clinics have limited numbers, so we wouldn't want one athlete's 5th clinic option to book up another athlete's 1st option - ya know?
- If you forget to register during this 5-day window, you can register later - but most likely many clinics will be sold-out by then.
It is our goal that every athlete gets to work with their top 3 coaches. During this 5-day window if you do not get your ideal top 3 clinics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help. We cannot guarantee your top choices, but we will do everything in our power. If you are dissatisfied, we will offer you a full refund during this window.
STEP 3: Additional Clinic Sign-ups
- Option to register for a 4th or 5th clinic. This will happen around around 1 week after all athletes registered for their top 3 clinics. We do this to ensure all athletes get their top 3 clinics.
- Just like the first round, we will send you the new password and you will go in and register for an optional 4th or 5th clinic, based on availability and your schedule.
We promise it's easier than it sounds! We will send emails communicating with you, and post updates on this page. Click on FAQ to learn more.
LINEUP PREP DETAILS
December 4, 2021:
- Fore Kicks
- 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- MAP LINK
- Arrival Time:
- Arrive at least 45 minutes before your first clinic.
- We are opening sign-in at 7:15am for athletes who registered for an 8am clinic.
- Check in at the LineUP booth to sign-in & get your pinnie.
- You will also receive your tournament times and a reminder list of the clinics you are registered for and the field number they are on.
- We will have the schedule available so you always know where to be at what time.
- End Time:
- The tournament round robin ends at 6:30pm.
- COVID-19 Policies: Please thoroughly read through the COVID policies and COVID cancellation policy. By registering for The LineUP, you agree to these terms. LINK HERE.
- Packing list:
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test (we will need this for any parent/fan watching too).
- Water bottle, water & extra water!
- The facility will have water but we suggest bringing your own water and bring an extra water bottle if you have a clinic back to back.
- Lunch & lots of snacks
- It’s a long day and night! Most of our athletes will be there for 10+ hours, make sure to bring enough food and snacks to keep you energized.
- We will provide pinnies that you get to keep. If you have a certain type of tank or T-shirt you prefer to wear under pinnies we encourage you to bring it.
- Goalies - we will provide a GK shirt with a number.
- All your standard OUTDOOR hockey gear - mouthguard, shin guards, any tape, or anything you need to rock and roll on the field all day long. The event is indoors - but will be outdoor rules and equipment.
- Your hockey notebook & pen
- Questions for the college coach. Ok ok, you can't physically pack this. But come prepared with questions!
- Make sure your parents/fans also bring proof of vaccination or negative COVID test in order to watch.
- Due to inclement weather, this event will not be canceled nor postponed.
- This event will occur inside.
- We will supply you with a pinnie with your own unique number at registration, you will get to keep this pinnie.
- We have given each coach the list of each athlete with each athlete’s pinnie number so they can easily ID you.
- We just got instagram!
- Follow us @thelineup2021
- If you have a hockey account - DM us from that account so we can repost!
- Let us know which recent post you want us to repost and which lineup you are attending, and any other details you’d like to share (psst, we are going to tell our college coaches to check out the account!)
- Tournament round robin is from 3:30-6.30pm. The games are 8v8 on half of a full hockey field, and are 30 minutes long. Each athlete will play 2 games, coached by the participating college coaches. At sign-in you will get your assigned teams and times.
- Your Login:
- Login to your account HERE.
- Viewing space is limited. We have rented the full upper level of the facility for rest and wait area. Parents can watch from designated areas.
- Parents are not allowed to film the college clinics.
- Parents are allowed to film the games but you cannot be on the turf.
- Parents are allowed to listen-in on the College Prep Q&A but are not allowed to participate (we found that parents take over the conversation when we allow them to ask questions!)
- At this moment we are not restricting the number of parents/fans per each athlete, but this may be a requirement that we will update you on as we move closer to Dec 4th. Safety is the #1 priority.
- All parents/fans must either show proof of vaccination OR proof of negative COVID test. Also, all parents/ fans must wear a mask. Please refer to our COVID policies HERE. By registering for The LineUP, you agree to these terms.
- To get the most out of the day, we suggest registering for 3-5 clinics. We strongly advice against registering for 3+ clinics in a row, as you will need a break. More details on this in our FAQ
- College Prep Q&A:
- We will host two 30-minute College Prep Q&As with different college coaches. Times will be posted at the event.
- Athletes - please come prepared with questions to ask the college coaches!
- This is designed to be an interactive and educational experience between the coach and the athlete. We are allowing parents to listen in (think you're a fly on the wall!) because we know how crucial a parent's role is in the recruiting process.
- You are allowed to attend both of these, or none! No check-in is required
- We strongly suggest all athletes purchase insurance. This will protect you against sickness or injury. LineUP does not offer refunds or credits if you get sick or injured. More info HERE.
EXAMPLE BELOW FROM JULY OF WHAT CLINIC SESSION SCHEDULE MAY LOOK LIKE
~Example Only. December 4 matrix to be posted at a later date.
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesLimited to 20 Athletes per Clinic
December 4, 2021
The Best Way to See, and Be Seen
December 4, 2021 will be held at the Fore Kicks III - 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- T. F. Green Airport, RI-30 miles
- Boston Logan International Airport-40 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT - 120 miles
- Providence, RI: 30 miles
- Boston, MA: 40 miles
- New Haven, CT: 120 miles
- NYC: 200 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 290 miles
- Check-in will be 45 minutes prior to your first clinic.
- At check-in you will collect your numbered bib and schedule
- First clinics begin at 8.00AM
- Coach and Field location will be posted at the event. It is the athletes responsibility to be at the correct location and on time.
- Matches to end at 6.30PM
- A detailed email will be sent to one week in advance of the event outlining everything you will need to know and do.