Coaches OnlyMarch 26, 2023
Clinic Schedule: We will fill in TBDs according to demand.
--Event Details: The clinics will run from 8am-3pm. If you've done LineUP in the past and do on average 3+ clinics per day, expect to run a morning clinic and evening clinic. Each clinic will be max'd at 16 field players and 2 GKs.
Hilton Short Hills
41 John F Kennedy Pkwy
Short Hills, NJ 07078
--Facility: Florham Park Sports Dome
76 Passaic Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932
(INDOORS on field turf)
--Airport: Newark. If you haven't book flight, please do that now. We suggest flying in Saturday evening (March 25) and leave later Sunday evening, a flight after 4pm.
--Updated Coach Comp: See our 2023 updated coach comp package HERE (scroll down to second section).
$35/athlete. Each clinic is max'd at 16 field players and 2 goalies; sold-out clinic is $630.
Plus LineUP pays for your hotel if needed. Plus travel stipend for coaches traveling 200+ miles.
Other than travel stipend, there will be no additional coach stipends, as coaches are paid more per athlete in 2023.
Friendly reminders for the day:
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your first clinic so we can show you the space, give you your paperwork, you can set up your clinic, grab a snack, etc.
- Keep in mind that NJ traffic!
- Staff and coaches have the full private upstairs lounge space.
- There will be no tourney at this event.
- Your clinic - clinics are 55 minutes long:
- Since this is indoors on field turf, we suggest having your drills be more technical themed than a lot of hitting/shooting drills to avoid injuries.
- We will print out the list of athletes for your for each of your clinics with their info and jersey number.
- We suggest designing your clinic around 45 minutes so that you have time for field clean-up. Athletes LOVE it when you have time to introduce yourself, the program, and talk about the program and answer questions. We encourage you to invite them on campus or to your on-campus camp/clinic (whatever is compliant of course!)
- 00: Clinic start on the hour.
- 55: All athletes have to be OFF on the 55 of the hour so that the next coach can set up their field.
- 50: We suggest around the 50 of the hour you start doing field cleanup and goodbyes.
- LineUP staff does not do attendance for the individual clinics, therefore, at the beginning of the clinics you can choose to do attendance if you like so you know who didn't make it (and maybe an athlete is there by accident or sneaking in).
- If you have a morning clinic (especially a 8am or 9am clinic) there is a good chance the athletes did not warm up on their own. We do tell them to do plyos and stretch before their first clinic, but if you have a morning clinic, we suggesting spending the first 5 minutes doing a hockey warmup.
- We always have a handful of no-shows and last minute cancels, so don't plan your clinic around that exact amount of field players/gks.
- If you have multiple sold-out clinics we STRONGLY suggest you bring a helper.
- This does not have to be one of your staff, it could be a local athlete or coach you know.
- If you want to pay them out of your lineup pay, please tell Tori at least a week in advance so we can edit your check and write up a new check for them. We print checks out a few days before the event. Your helper/assistant is welcome to eat the staff/coach food and hang in the staff/coach room.
- Every mini field is about 1/6 of a full-size hockey pitch (90 feet x 90 feet)
- Every mini field has 1 cage and 70+ balls, cones and flat cones.
- If you have any specialized gear you need to run your clinic, please bring that.
- Whistle, stick, white board, white board pen, watch, or anything else you might need to run your clinics.
- We will have a couple extra sticks for coaches flying in.
- Extra sweatshirt/jacket in case inside the facility is chilly.
- Pay: Information about our payment structure can be found HERE.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
508.566.9029 (texting works too)
LineUP Timetable for Coaches:
--January 29th - February 4th: Phase I opens; athletes can register for their top 3 clinics
--February 5th: Phase II opens, all athletes can register for any additional clinics
--Mid February: We will remove athletes from the waitlist.
***End of February: LineUP will email college coaches individually with the list of athletes registered for their college clinic. Any athletes who you want to participate in your clinic who have not signed up yet, this is the last week they can do so.
--March 10th: Last day for athletes to register for clinics
***Mid March: LineUP will send you the final list of all athletes registered for your college clinics.
- How our clinic schedule is made: This schedule will be based off two factors: 1) How many athletes listed the college clinic in their top 3 when they registered for their Entry Fee &... 2) Number of registrants for clinics in past LineUPs.
- We understand emergencies, illness & job changes happen, but please make sure another coach from your program can rep your program if you cannot make March 26. Unlike any other camp or clinic, with LineUP, athletes who select your clinic have planned their schedule around it, and it would be incredibly difficult to change, and would reflect poorly on your program. Thank you in advance for considering this!
March 26, 2022 will be held at
Florham Park Sports Dome - 76 Passaic Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- Newark Int. Airport, NJ - 16 miles
- JFK Airport, NY - 50 miles
- Philadelphia Airport, PA - 100 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT - 160 miles
- NYC: 30 miles
- Allentown, PA 75 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 90 miles
- New Haven, CT: 115 miles
- Baltimore, MD 190 miles
- Boston, MA: 250 miles
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesLimited to 20 Athletes per Clinic
Florham Park Sports Dome
March 26, 2022
Florham Park, NJ