Coaches OnlyDecember 3, 2022
For coaches flying - please purchase your flights NOW! If you wait, prices will most likely increase (and you get to keep whatever of your travel stipend you don't use!).
------------ Fly into Boston Logan or Rhode Island TF Green airport. Both are about a 50 minute drive to Taunton.
-If your program typically has 3+ clinics at LineUP, you will most likely be booked for the 8am AND 6pm clinic - we ask you to book your flights that Friday/Sunday or after 10pm on Saturday night.
---------However if you typically have just 1 or 2 clinics at LineUP, you can book a Saturday evening flight. If so, we will not schedule you for the 4-6pm clinics. PLEASE communicate this with us as we are creating the clinic schedule now.
--Tell your PSAs to register for the Entry Fee:
------------- Field Players registration starts Sept 18th at 6pm est. GK registration starts Sept 25 at 6pm est. Please help us spread the word! The more of your PSAs at the event, the more money you will make 🙂
--This event will NOT have a tournament. There will be 11 hours of back to back college clinics.
--At this event each clinic will be max'd at 16 field players & 2 GKs.
--For coaches who typically have 3+ clinics at LineUP and/or sold-out clinics, we strongly encourage you to bring more than 1 coach.
--Because this is a mega-event and most likely will be our largest LineUP yet, we encourage the Head Coach and/or the Associate Head coach to join this event.
Here is LineUPs new payment structure & policy for coaches. All college coaches participating in LineUP in 2022 receive $30/athlete who registers for their clinic. Note that LineUP pays per institution (not per coach).
Any athlete who cancels week-of event, you will still get paid on. But any athlete who swaps or cancels outside of a week coaches will not get paid for.
We suggest coaches promote their attendance at LineUP through social media, email & word of mouth to their athletes. We find that the more coaches do this before we launch entry fee for the event, the more of their athletes will attend and sign up for their clinic.
Athletes can register for clinics the day of. You will get paid cash, in addition to your check if any athletes add to your clinics.
PLUS receive $300 for the day
- This extra $300 will go towards gas, ubers to/from airport, babysitter or any other expenses for you to get to Taunton on Dec 3.
PLUS LineUP will pay for hotel the night before and after LineUP if you request it.
- The form above tells us if you need a hotel and for what nights. Please make sure to fill it out accurately.
PLUS TRAVEL STIPEND. In addition to pay, we offer a travel stipend for coaches traveling more than 250 miles away.
- Distance is based on from your institution to the LineUP facility.
- LineUP will pay ¢57 per mile, max $400.
- LineUP will add the travel stipend to your check on Dec 3.
- LineUP will NOT pay for ubers/lyfts from airport to hotel - this is part of the travel stipend/$300 pay.
- LineUP will provide a driver from hotel to facility the morning/evening of the event for any coach who does not have a car. This needs to be communicated with Tori as soon as you know you need a ride.
PLUS LineUP will supply delicious food/coffee/drinks throughout the day and a private comfortable space for coaches.
Clinic Schedule for Dec 3rd
December 3 Field Configuration
Not shown sized to correct field proportion or dimension.
LineUP Timetable for Coaches:
--Nov 19th: We will shut-off all registrations, no athlete changes or registrations are allowed after this date to any college clinics or entry fee.
-- Week of Nov 21st: Tori will email each coach with their list of athletes registered in their clinic. This will be the final list.
--Dec 3rd: LineUP baby! First clinic starts at 8:00am. Last clinic ends at 7:00pm.
- *Combined Clinics, new for Dec 3rd This will be great to get more signups and work with more athletes. We suggest this to any coach who had 25 or less signups in July but can be great for any coach wanting to do a combined clinic. Each coach will be paid $15/athlete. Let Tori know if you would like to combine a clinic.
- **How Dec 3rd clinic schedule is made: This schedule will be based off two factors: 1) How many athletes listed the college clinic in their top 3 when they registered for their Entry Fee &... 2) Number of registrants for clinics in July. Some programs may just do a combined clinic or split a 60 min slot - or some programs with higher demand may do up to 4 clinics.
- ***We understand emergencies, illness & job changes happen, but please make sure another coach from your program can rep your program if you cannot make Dec 3rd. Unlike any other camp or clinic, with LineUP, athletes who select your clinic have planned their schedule around it, and it would be incredibly difficult to change, and would reflect poorly on your program. Thank you in advance for considering this!
- Tori just emailed all coaches the updated list of athletes attending and athletes in your clinics - note that there are constant changes up until the date of the event (usually a few cancellations and no-shows). The list we send you will give you an idea of numbers for your clinic but it is not the final list. We will print out and hand you the final list on Saturday morning.
- Join the Dec 3 coach WhatsApp text group:
- Coaches will have their own space to hang between games. This is will you will meet Tori in the morning to get your LineUP packet.
- No Tourney. We are doing 11 hours of back to back clinics.
- Your clinic - clinics are 55 minutes long:
- We will print out the list of athletes for your for each of your clinics.
- We suggest designing your clinic around 45 minutes so that you have time for field clean-up. Athletes LOVE it when you have time to introduce yourself, the program, and talk about the program and answer questions. We encourage you to invite them on campus or to your on-campus camp/clinic (whatever is compliant of course!)
- 00: Clinic start on the hour.
- 50: We suggest around the 50 of the hour you start doing field cleanup and goodbyes.
- 55: All athletes have to be OFF on the 55 of the hour so that the next coach can set up their field.
- LineUP staff does not do attendance for the individual clinics, therefore, at the beginning of the clinics you can choose to do attendance if you like so you know who didn't make it (and maybe an athlete is there by accident or sneaking in).
- If you have multiple sold-out clinics we STRONGLY suggest you bring a helper.
- This does not have to be one of your staff, it could be a local athlete or coach you know. Make sure they are still representing your program.
- If you want to pay them out of your lineup pay, please tell Tori at least a week before the LineUP so we can edit your check and write up a check for them. They are welcome to eat the staff/coach food and hang in the staff/coach room.
- Every mini field is 1/6 of a full-size hockey pitch (90 feet x 90 feet)
- Every mini field has 1 cage and dozens of balls, cones and flat cones.
- If you have any specialized gear you need to run your clinic, please bring that.
- Whistle, stick, white board, white board pen, watch, or anything else you might need to run your clinics.
- We will have a couple extra sticks for coaches flying in.
- Coaches get paid $300 for the full day plus $30/athlete ($15/athlete in combined clinics). You will receive your check after you complete your last clinic. If you want your name change or check adjusted please tell Tori first thing in the morning.
- HOTEL: If we've been in communication about you staying in the hotel, we are staying at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, 700 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton
Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday morning!
College Coach Point of Contact:
508.566.9029 (texting works too)
December 3, 2022 will be held at the
Fore Kicks III - 223 Fremont St, Taunton, MA 02780
- T. F. Green Airport, RI-30 miles
- Boston Logan International Airport-40 miles
- Bradley International Airport, CT - 120 miles
- Providence, RI: 30 miles
- Boston, MA: 40 miles
- New Haven, CT: 120 miles
- NYC: 200 miles
- Philadelphia, PA: 290 miles
- Athlete check-in will be 45 minutes prior to your first clinic.
- At check-in you will collect your numbered bib and schedule
- First clinics begin at 8.00AM
- Coach and Field location will be posted at the event. It is the athletes responsibility to be at the correct location and on time.
- It may be possible to sign-up for additional clinics on the day of the event if there are open spots.
- A detailed email will be sent to one week in advance of the event outlining everything you will need to know and do.
Don't Get Lost in a Sea of AthletesLimited to 18 Athletes per Clinic
December 4 2021